Inside The Ring
- 4 Divas storylines that have backstory and slow-build with consistency; each providing a different genre/theme.
- 4 Divas storylines that have branched off into another chapter connencting to the previous angle. Adding layers to storylines.
- 2 Divas matches on PPV cards for the past 2 months (so far).
- 2 Divas matches (with included Divas segment) on 2 shows each week; seems to be becoming the norm.
- Every Diva (heels and faces) has developed their individual character in some way or fashion in the past 3-4 months (and Lana and Stephanie are over as heels).
Outside The Ring
- More quality and investment in series special photoshoots (each month a new set added to the series); we’re getting more photoshoots in general.
- More Divas getting merchandise.
- Total Divas continues to grow and 4th season approaching. With so much going on in the wrestling world, this creates material for TD episodes.
- The Divas Championship feuds/stories are a topic of discussion on the RAW Pre-show analyst panel, finally.
- Investment in Divas PPV video promos and weekly RAW/SmackDown recaps to keep story relevant.
Gotta be grateful for the small things first to enjoy the bigger gifts ahead.
Give them all-black militant gear (modern and cool-looking sleek aesthetics, something like The Shield had with Deans hoodie but not identical) with the addition of a female member and I’m sold. Either way, I like this pairing.